Wrangell Community Center - Bounce House
Facility Area Information
Log In to Reserve
|Bounce House Rental Fee: $20/hr
|Bounce House Rules
|CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES. SPECIFIC RULES TO FOLLOW
- Participants in the bounce house at the same time, must be of the same age group. However, an adult may accompany a small child if necessary. See rule 3 for more information.
- The Bounce House is designed for children. Bouncers should not sit or lay down while others are bouncing around them, as a jumping child could fall down on top of a sitting or lying child.
- The maximum number of people allowed in the standard 10 X 10 Bounce House is:
Ages 2 to 5 ..........3 children maximum + 1 Adult
Ages 2 to 8 ..........6 children maximum
Max Gross Weight: 600 Lbs.
Max Players: 6
- Max User Weight: 200 Lbs.All persons must remove shoes, glasses, jewelry, and anything else that may harm the Bounce House or other users of the Bounce House or anyone in doors around the Bounce House. All bouncers must empty their pockets before entering the Bounce House.
- No flips, somersaults or horseplay. Do not run and/or bounce against the walls. Do not run or jump through the door of the Bounce House. Do not climb or hang from the interior or exterior of the Bounce House.
- No food or drink inside or near (within 10 feet) of the Bounce House. The cleaning deposit will be returned upon inspection of the sight and the bounce house itself. NO SILLY STRING. Silly string damages the vinyl. You will be charged for all repairs required from silly string damage.
- Please do not tape or fasten anything to the Bounce House.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.