Wrangell Community Center - Gymnasium
Facility Area Information
Log In to Request
Wrangell, AK 99929
|Gymnasium Rules and Regulations
- For the protection of the gym floor we ask that participants in gym activities not wear blacked soled shoes or shoes that are worn outside are not permitted. We realize this may be difficult at times but ask for your cooperation.
- During dances we may use mats or ask participants not to wear their shoes.
- Foul or abusive language will not be tolerated, participants will be asked to leave the facility.
- Drugs are not permitted in the building. Persons bringing these items into the facility will be asked to leave and the Police Department will be notified.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the building without prior approval from the Director of Park and Recreation and without the necessary permits. Persons bringing these items into the facility without obtaining the necessary approvals will be asked to leave and the Police Department will be notified.
- Smoking or chewing tobacco is not allowed in the facility.
- Food, drink and candy are not allowed in the gym area without prior approval from the Director of Park and Recreation.
- Any action which is or may become hazardous to the patrons or staff is prohibited and you may be asked to leave.
|Gymnasium Rental Fee: $30 per hour / $170 per day
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
= Unavailable = Available
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.