Skip to content
City of Wrangell Parks and Recreation
How to Register
City & Borough Site
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
Skip to nav
Tot Gym 2019
This program is currently unavailable. Click
to view all of our current programs.
Tot Gym Schedule
TOT GYM SCHEDLUE:
Tuesdays 10:30AM - 12:00PM
Fridays 10:30AM - 12:00PM
Saturdays 10:30AM - 12:00PM
Welcome to Tot Gym
Enjoy an enthusiastic and fun filled program designed especially for boys and girls 6 months to 5 years of age, complete with interactive circuits, games and a community favorite, the Bounce House. The program is supervised by a trained staff member, while parents and guardians provide hands on guidance to Tots at the Parks and Recreation Community Center. The program has been developed to create learning experiences and social experiences through non-instructional play.
Daily Fee $2~1st Child/ $1~2nd Child/ Free~3rd Child
10 Punch Cards $18~1st Child/ $9~2nd Child
20 Punch Cards $32~1st Child/ $16~ 2nd Child
Season Pass $90~ 1st Child/ $60~ 2nd Child
Tot Gym Rules
All users must sign-in on the “Attendance” sheet provided. Daily admission for children is required. A review of the Tot Gym Rules and waiver form must be completed on your first visit.
Cell phones are not permitted during tot gym. Phones may be used for emergency purposes.
There is a $2.00 user fee for the 1st child, and $1.00 for the 2nd Child, your 3rd child is free.
Tot Gym is for ages 1-5 (12 months and under are free).
Tot Gym is for children of prekindergarten age and under. Older siblings are not permitted on the gym floor.
Parents must be “actively” supervising their children at all times. Please monitor your child closely and never leave your child alone or unsupervised in the gym. If your child is not supervised, you will be asked to monitor them. If it continues, you and your child will be asked to leave.
Appropriate apparel, including shirt and shoes, must be worn at all times. It is recommended that Children be in shoes or bare feet while on the gym floor. Stockings are discouraged as this makes their feet slippery on the gym floor surface.
Children are not permitted on the stage.
Children are discouraged from jumping down from anything taller than hip height.
Food and drink are permitted ONLY in designated snack areas. Glass containers are not permitted on the gym floor. You are welcome to have snacks in the hallway.
No animals allowed in the building.
No outside sporting equipment allowed in the building without prior approval.
No tobacco, gambling, alcohol or gum allowed in the facility.
Please dispose of your own trash in the trash bins provided.
Vandalism, theft or destruction of property will not be tolerated. Lost or stolen items are not the responsibility of the gym or staff. Please do not leave money or valuables unattended.
Notify staff of any accident involving bodily fluids or of any injury immediately.
Bounce House Guidelines and Rules
CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES. PLEASE NOTE THAT TOT GYM IS A NO PHONE ZONE, MEANING PARENTS AND GUARDIANS SHOULD BE ENGAGED IN ACTIVE PLAY AND SUPERVISION OF THEIR CHILD OR CHILDREN. PHONES ARE ALLOWED, BUT SHOULD NOT BE OUT AND IN USE UNLESS IT IS AN EMERGENCY.
SPECIFIC RULES TO FOLLOW:
1. Participants in the bounce house at the same time, must be of the same age group. However, an adult may accompany a small child if necessary. See rule 3 for more information.
2. The Bounce House is designed for children. Bouncers should not sit or lay down while others are bouncing around them, as a jumping child could fall down on top of a sitting or lying child.
3. The maximum number of people allowed in the standard 10 X 10 Bounce House is:
Ages 2 to 5 ..........3 children maximum + 1 Adult
Ages 2 to 8 ..........6 children maximum
Max Gross Weight: 600 Lbs.
Max Players: 6
Max User Weight: 200 Lbs.
4. All persons must remove shoes, glasses, jewelry, and anything else that may harm the Bounce House or other users of the Bounce House or anyone in doors around the Bounce House. All bouncers must empty their pockets before entering the Bounce House.
5. No flips, somersaults or horseplay. Do not run and/or bounce against the walls. Do not run or jump through the door of the Bounce House. Do not climb or hang from the interior or exterior of the Bounce House.
6. No food or drink inside or near (within 10 feet) of the Bounce House. The cleaning deposit will be returned upon inspection of the sight and the bounce house itself. NO SILLY STRING. Silly string damages the vinyl. You will be charged for all repairs required from silly string damage.
7. Please do not tape or fasten anything to the Bounce House.
SHOULD THE BOUNCE HOUSE BEGIN TO DEFLATE:
1. If the motor has stopped - check the cord connection at the outlet and at the motor. Remember use of more than one extension cord can trip the circuit breaker.
2. If the Bounce House starts to deflate - check the air intake on the side of the motor for blockage. Check both tubes on the back of the Bounce House for snugness and retie if necessary.
3. If the Bounce House stakes come loose, pull the corner back and re-stake.
4. Should the Bounce House deflate, or if you experience any other problems with the equipment, please call Parks and Recreation at the following phone number 874-2444 before allowing or engaging in further use of the bounce house.
* Adjustments and discounts will be applied during checkout if applicable. *
Return to Programs
View All Activities